Google+

Thursday, 8 March 2012

*CLOSED* Win £300 of Time 4 Sleep Vouchers



Time 4 Sleep are launching a nationwide sleep survey to understand children’s sleep habits and the effects they have on their daily lives.

Whether your child is a problem sleeper or not, they want to hear from you! Those who complete the survey can also choose to enter a free prize draw to win £300 worth of vouchers.

The vouchers can be spent on a range of Time4Sleep products including beds, mattresses and accessories. Are you looking for a kid's bunk bed or adult double bed frame? Then you know what to do!


To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the short survey using the link below.  Please leave me a quick comment so I know you've entered and Good Luck to everyone!


**I am taking part in a bloggers' competition to get the most entries to the survey via this blogpost, so please share this post with your friends.  I'd be so grateful and remember you could win £300!**

22 comments:

  1. done! Mine have no problem going to sleep, just all end up in our bed at some stage through the night!!!

    5 in the bed and Mummy says "get out!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completed and shared on Google+ and SU xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done the survey :)
    @kimmer2111

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done ours. It's a very easy survey to complete.
    Great prize for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done the survey, we would love to win as he needs more room in the tiny box room! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic competition! Would love new bunk beds for my boys! Have completed the survey and invited friends along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done the survey - would love some new furniture to go with my son's new bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fab competition and I have entered. We are on the look out for some gorgeous white bunk beds that separate as the girls are going to share a room when baby number 3 comes along x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've entered. Squeaky's going to be moving on from her cotbed in the not-too-distant future, and it'd be great to start in a new house with a new bed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've completed the survey. My 2 year old sleeps fine but my four month old wakes between every hour and 2 hours for a feed. Knackered.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hannah Bartram9 March 2012 at 14:38

    I have completed the survey.
    @MummyBee81

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've completed the survey

    ReplyDelete
  13. OFF TO ENTER NOW GOOD LUCK TO ALL

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fab... I have entered!!! Youngest in desperate need for a new 'big boys' bed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CharlieMonstersFunHouse10 March 2012 at 22:32

    I've completed it- fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  16. done and fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...