Nippaz with Attitude is a really fun, quirky and original website, packed with ideas for things to buy for your children. With clothing, music, toys and wall art, NWA is a one stop shop for parents who want something a bit different for their little ones. Their clothing range consists of T-shirts, baseball shirts, beanies, bibs, mittens and bodysuits. The slogan tees are so trendy and funky, I was spoiled for choice when trying to decide which design I wanted to try out with Freddy. They are available for kids up to 7 years old.
Musical influences feature heavily in the designs with Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Tupac, Iron Maiden and AC/DC inspiring some great designs that parents will love to see their kids wearing. NWA really know how to take popular culture and tweak it into a kid friendly and supremely cool design!
|Blame the Parents!|
|What Would Joe Strummer Do?|
|Contemplating the Wisdom of Strummer!|
|'Come Out of The Cupboard All You Boys and Girls, London's Calling!'|
|Rocking The Casbah|
I'll leave you with some of the great wisdom of the man himself...Joe Strummer:
- “When you're out to get the honey you don't go killing all the bees.”
- “People can change anything they want to, and that means everything in the world. ”
- “The future is unwritten.”
- “Yeah, all those things, responsibility, pressure. It's a bit stressful. I try and come to terms with it by not thinking about it.”
- "When you blame yourself, you learn from it. If you blame someone else, you don't learn nothing, cause hey, it's not your fault, it's his fault, over there."
Follow Nippaz With Attitude on Facebook for new designs, special offers, funny videos, street art and other cool stuff that they want to share with the world.