Google+

Monday, 12 December 2011

Win Coffee for Christmas CLOSED

Here is a Christmas competition to win two packets of Douwe Egbert's New Collection coffees.  This ground coffee is perfect for cafetieres or filter coffee machines and offers discerning coffee connoisseurs a blend to match their mood.

Fired Up is a rich espresso type blend with dark and intense notes.  Morning Americano is dark and energetic American style coffee to kick start your day.


I have one of each of these 200g foil packs to give away to a lucky winner!  All you need to do is leave me a comment below with an email or Twitter id so I can contact you if you win.  Closes on December 15th so be quick!!  UK Only!

Winner: Red Rose Mummy

17 comments:

  1. my email is twins2009@ntlworld.com or twitter id is @imafunnytwit. with 4 kids i need coffee more than ever lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to win. I'm not a coffee fan myself but my OH will definitely need some coffee on Christmas morning @caro_mad x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm coffeeeeeeee!!! Me loves coffee :O)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win. I am a bit of a coffee addict. :) @sparklespink84

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Coffee is much needed in December! My twitter id is @Dorothee77

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely be needing this!

    Facebook - Kirsty Fox
    Twitter - @bloomingfox

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEED THIS TO KEEP ME GOING WITH THE FESTIVE HOO HA
    laurajones1964@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please enter me these look perfect for my coffee loving hubby, helmarkxx@yahoo.co.uk :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love coffee too! Thank you ! @pandcands

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great, I'm always looking for new coffee to try @RedRoseMummy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to try these! @ja109 / jo_addison@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got a shiny new caffatiere for my birthday last month and am enjoying trying new flavours so would love to enter please :-)

    @MrsWebster147

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please enter me :) I am @missingsleep x

    ReplyDelete
  14. As coffee is my favourite drink it would be fantastic to win this prize.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopefully this will keep Mr Boo awake during Christmas

    @littleboo_21
    http://boorootiggertoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brandish McCutlass14 December 2011 at 20:46

    Love a cup of real ground coffee.

    brandishmccutlass@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...