Google+

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Personalised Presents from Bonusprint


At this time of year I start looking at ordering gifts for the inlaws and other relatives in time for Christmas.  Something I really like to do is make personalised presents using some of the many photos I take throughout the year!  This is especially good for those people who we don't get to see very often, giving them thoughtful gifts with a personal touch.

Bonusprint is a household name in photography who proudly claim to have been "Printing your smiles since 1979."  They offer a comprehensive range of photographic gifts, photo books, wall art, cards, canvas prints and digital prints.  The online shop has a no quibble 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can order with complete confidence.

I was given the opportunity by Bonusprint to try out their service and make something using their online software.  I chose to make calendars using 13 of my own photographs to personalise them.  It was so easy to make the calendar, simply choosing the pictures I wanted from the files on my computer, positioning them into the calendar template and then uploading my finished creation when I was happy with it.  Photos could be rotated in situ, but no other editing could be done to the photos.  There is a choice of layouts, backgrounds and designs to chose from so your calendar will look exactly how you want it.

Whereas it was very simple to make a calendar, the photobook software is much more sophisticated using the Bonusprint photobook creator tool, which allows you to create beautiful photobooks with ease.  There is scope to edit your pictures and add text and play with layouts, so your photobook suits your personal requirements.

I have to admit that I couldn't work out how to add different gifts to the basket to check out together, so ended up just ordering multiple copies of one product using my voucher code.  It would have been nice to try out a few of the different products which included fabulous lunch boxes and rucksacks.   I'm sure my inability to get them all in the same basket at once was just me being  a bit dense and only posed a problem as I needed to check out everything together.

A few days later my calendars arrived well packaged to my door.  They are well printed and a good quality.  The paper is really thick and glossy.  The ones I made are quite small (approx 21cm x 28cm) so they are perfect for sending on to loved ones, who will hopefully appreciate seeing my kids' faces every month for the whole of 2012! For £9.99 they make a great gift idea.


Bonusprint's prices are very competitive and the range of products are really impressive.  The service was good and I received emails to keep track of my order and know when it had been despatched.

It is wonderful to liberate virtual images from their homes on hard drives or memory sticks, turning them into presents for family and friends!  What grandparent would not want to have their grandchildren's faces smiling back at them from a mug, a coaster, a calendar or a shopping bag?  If you are stuck for ideas for presents check out Bonusprint and turn your digital photos into something special!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...