Google+

Wednesday 16 November 2011

My Winter Wardrobe with Next

The weather is definitely staying chillier for longer and the nights are drawing in, making me think about my new Winter wardrobe.  I'm going to have to invest in some key pieces.  Last Christmas I was a size 16, this year I'm a 12 so my oversize men's XL jumpers that I lived in last year are really not going to cut it!  Thankfully, there are some gorgeous Autumn/Winter lines in Next that have got me really excited!  I'm usually not very good at spending money on myself, but with my new size...I'm feeling more inclined to want to look good and to dress to impress.

I was thrilled when Next offered me the chance to try something for myself from their current collection and after pouring through the online shop I managed to whittle my wish list down to this absolutely gorgeous tunic jumper in Mink, with a lace trim.


I do love snuggling up in cosy woollens, and this one combines a heavyweight acrylic, wool and mohair blend tunic with a stylish design accentuated by the lacy trim giving it a feminine feel.  I love the autumnal colour (also available in Rust) and I love its versatility.  It is perfect with leggings and equally good with jeans.  It can be teamed with both boots or heels.

When my parcel arrived I was so impressed with the quality of the garment.  It is so thick and warm, a proper winter weight woolly, and it feels so soft.  The design is gorgeous.  From the pattern of the stitching to the lace trim, the attention to detail shows real thought.  I love that it is stylish but still very practical.  You get to stay warm and look good!  Perfect for Winter.  At £35.00 this is great value, versatile and a very lovely, cosy jumper.  

Check out their other Winter Warmers at www.next.co.uk.  Many of their items would also make lovely Christmas gifts for loved ones, from classic coats to fabulous faux furs!  Next have a lovely Christmas Shop online that will definitely get you in the festive spirit.  I'll be hoping to find a few things from Next under my tree this Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...