Google+

Monday, 14 November 2011

Listography....5 Random Things I Like

Kate wants our top 5 random things that we like for this week's Listography.  Here's mine:

1:  I like to eat Marmite straight from the jar with a teaspoon.

2:  I love the feeling of putting neat surgical spirit on open wounds.  It's that pleasure/pain sting thing followed by the relief as it wears off.

3:  I like to sniff my son's cheesy feet.

4:  I like to itch insect bites (but regret it afterwards when they bleed, but then I get to do no.2).

5:  I love to pop the foil seal on new jars of coffee (it reminds me of being a little girl when I used to do it for my mum!)

NaBloPoMo Day 14

12 comments:

  1. Apart from 5 I have to say - these are just a little odd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope no psychiatrists read this..! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a nurse? (you seem to use a lot of surgical spirit?). I love popping new coffee too. But not so much the cheesy feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no medical training...just a surgical spirit addiction!! It all started when I first had my ears pierced as a child and they went gammy! Surgical spirit was the answer then...and I've never shaken my love for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes a bit of pleasure/pain (that just doesn't read right...) *waves to fellow Marmite lover*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure I share any of your 5, although any scab whether it be insect bites or not, are fair game for picking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheesy feet and marmite?! I don't know which one is worse, big YUK to both! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the weirdest listography - I may have to take part.
    I have to say most of your list made me want to barf! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marmite from the pot, wow you must like salty foods. Love the cheesy feet one - that is motherly love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew yours would be good! Now I'm a Marmite lover but that is going too far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed reading this blog - one of the things I love is when I first stand under the shower and feel that delicious warm water enveloping me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with the coffee foil thing - love that first smell when you pull it open to x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...