Google+

Saturday 19 November 2011

Happy Birthday Mum


My lovely mum is 78 years old tomorrow.  Yesterday I was delighted that she and my dad popped round to spend a little time with me and my family.  It was perfect as my two eldest kids are home for the weekend following the Children in Need Rocks Manchester concert.  Having all my children together is always so special, and having the opportunity of a visit from Nana and Grandad at the same time is wonderful.


My children adore their grandparents and it is always so lovely when they can all be together like this.  I made my mum some of her favourite coffee muffins and a coffee birthday cake.  We all sang happy birthday and Ella played her guitar.  It was really special.


Having such a lovely time together has made me even more excited about spending Christmas together this year.  Family means the world to me.  

So happy birthday Mum.  We all love you so very much.  Have a great day!!



#NaBloPoMo Day 19

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...