Google+

Monday 4 July 2011

Jurassic Park Comes to Chester

If you are able to visit Chester Zoo between now and October 8th, you are in for a pre-historic treat with the Dinosaurs at Large exhibition.  Life size, animatronic models bring to life these magnificent beasts who roar, swish their tails and shake their heads!  Here are my photos of some of the dinosaurs on display....seriously...they were so cool!







I remember as a child going to a museum in London for a dinosaur exhibition.  I recall being so disappointed by the flat, lifeless models on display.  I was expecting so much more.  The dinosaurs at Chester Zoo are exactly how I wanted the dinosaurs to be when I was a child.  The sound, movement and realism were spot on.  Both me and Ian were a bit excited by the display!

If you are considering any days out for the Summer Holidays, I'd definitely recommend Chester Zoo and the Dinosaurs at Large exhibit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...