Google+

Monday 16 May 2011

Listography...Products You Couldn't Live Without

Kate is looking at products for Listography this week, those things we simply couldn't live without.  It is tricky to pick just five things...I rely on so much just to get me through the day, but if I really had to choose, these five things would be the items I'd hold onto at all costs!

1: Sky + HD Box...

I want to sing Leanne Rimes lyrics when I think about my Sky +.  Without it I'd have missed numerous episodes of True Blood, Dexter, Desperate Housewives and Being Human.  I'd have nothing to watch when Freddy decides to take an afternoon nap and Disney Junior is no longer a necessary distraction to him!  Without it I'd be forced to watch soaps, re-runs and reality TV. So *sings* "How do I live without you?!"

2: Quorn...


With a family of veggies to feed, I love to be able to grab something that is quick, easy and convenient to feed them. I do love lentil loaves, 3 bean chilli and veggie casseroles, but nothing beats Quorn Chicken Style Nuggets for an effortless dinner!

3: My Credit Card...

Not only do I hate carrying around cash, which makes my credit card a marvellous invention, but the magic Credit Card Fairy (aka my husband) pays off my plastic every month.  That'll do nicely!

4:  My Flip...


I love being able to whip out my Flip and record snippets of video footage of Freddy and the kids.  When I had a cumbersome camcorder I hardly ever filmed anything.  With the Flip I know have hours of random footage which will be priceless as Freddy gets older.  I've crashed my laptop three times by clogging up the hard drive with Freddy laughing, Freddy walking, Freddy playing football, Freddy watching TV...you get the picture!

5: My Duvet...


Nothing in the world comes close to my bed as my favourite place in the world.  My King Size duvet is light and fluffy, yet warm and cosy.  Blissful.  I'm generally in a state of exhaustion, so wrapping up in my duvet is the perfect antidote to life's stresses and strains.  I hate that just-made-bed feeling you get in hotels, I like the sloppy, loose freedom that only my big old duvet can give me.

I will relinquish my Benefit eyeliner, my silicone bakeware, my jeans, my Converse and my huge Ikea saucepan (which almost made my top 5) just so I can keep it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...