Google+

Friday 20 May 2011

I'm a 36DD and other Baby Show News!!!

I've just returned from the Baby Show at the NEC in Birmingham. I'm laden down with goodie bags and freebies and I've entered dozens of prize draws...always a sign of a good day out!

These are my highlights!

Trunki
I just love Trunki and the lovely people behind the brand.  They are selling their Trunki suitcases and Playboxes and giving away fantastic goodie bags with purchases.  The Gruffalo Trunki is the most adorable thing ever!

Ella's Kitchen
Ella's Kitchen are giving away food samples if you sign up to be a 'Friend'.  There stand at the Baby Show is just lovely with a big play area shaped like a vegetable patch where Freddy enjoyed digging and watering!!  He was given a smoothie "The Green One" which was a gorgeous mix of apples, pear, kiwi and banana.  We love Ella's Kitchen!


Bras 4 Mums
After I tweeted about having an ill fitting, unfeminine nursing bra, T-J Hughes the owner of Bras 4 Mums contacted me offering me a free bra fitting at her stand at The Baby Show.  Freddy is 20 months now, but is still breastfed.  We are coming to the end of this journey, but I thought I'd go out with style and buy a sexy Hot Milk Nursing Bra with the help of T-J!  I've worn 38B bras throughout my pregnancy and ever since.  T-J took one look at me and shook her head opting for a 36DD instead.  I felt like Pamela Anderson!!  I opted for a deep red coloured bra with matching French Knickers.  I felt so much better wearing some well fitted underwear and I highly recommend every woman to get correctly fitted for a bra!

Ecover
Ecover were giving away fabulous samples of their laundry products and selling goodie bags containing full sized products, other freebies, a bamboo cloth and a tea towel in a re-usable eco-bag for £5!  They also had a prize draw to win a holiday.

Plum Baby
The Plum Cafe gave away samples of baby food with a spoon and a bib to keep babies happy.  Freddy enjoyed a Strawberry and Blueberry formage frais from their new range.

G-Tech
G-Tech were there showing their new Power Sweeper, the Nippa.  They were demonstrating how well it swept up food spills.  The natty polka dot design looks very funky!  


Prima Magazine are there with a great subscription offer with a free Tommee Tippee gift worth over £20.  If you don't want to take up a full year's subscription, you can buy the last two issues for £2 and receive a fabulous goodie bag!  Sign up to Superdrug's new loyalty card and you get a goodie bag from there too!  Both were filled with great items for mother and baby.  

We had a great day.  I even got to meet my virtual comping buddy Di from Superlucky! She was there as part of team Buggy Tag handing out samples of the brilliant pram wrist strap.  It is always lovely to meet fellow bloggers in person.  Di was exactly how I imagined she would be...fingers crossed for one of us winning one of the many prize draws we entered at the show!

The Baby Show is on all this weekend.  It's definitely worth a vist.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...