Google+

Tuesday 10 May 2011

I Don't Know About You But...

Oh Mammy has a great linky over on her site where we can share our gripes and get our niggles off our chests!  So without further ado....

I don't know about you but...

...I am so over stats!!  I was poorly for a few days.  Then I spent some much needed R&R time with my family. Consequently my Klout plumetted and my Tots 100 ranking dropped.  I still don't exist on Wikio despite submitting my details three months ago.

I think it's time to stop obsessing over the numbers and just have fun. I started blogging because I wanted to blog.  Simples!  If success means neglecting my kids and being plugged into my laptop 24/7 I'd rather be a statistical failure.  I still love what I do...I just do it less obsessively.

I asked my daughters for my Mummy Stats which I think is much more important.  They gave me a score of 100%.  Now that is a stats score that really matters!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...