Google+

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

The Gallery...April

April has been a hectic month!  With birthdays, Easter, family, a Royal Wedding, sunshine and towards the end illness...it has been eventful!

Tara has challenged us to sum up April in one photograph.  After much deliberation I have chosen this one.


Freddy has loved the warm weather.  As soon as he gets up he goes to the back door saying "Garden!"  We have planted our potted garden and Freddy has taken such delight in digging in the dirt and watching the shoots grow.  He grabs the watering can and waters the seedlings everyday.  He loves watering so much that the can is usually emptied before he gets to the pots! 

This picture of Freddy in his PJ top and wellies with his watering can really sums up our April!

21 comments:

  1. Got ourselves a little gardener. (: Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I garden in my boots too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's so cute, I need a garden lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! I love the mix of wellies and pj top! Burton has loved being outside too in the great weather we enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And get them started young with the gardening! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picture of your little boy! cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this picture of Freddy with his watering can - a little gardener in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so cute! With an interest like that sounds like you will have a blissful summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture would work well at my house too! The girls can now turn on the outside tap and we have water everywhere! I have had to lock the weatering cans up!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic. In time he can take over from the awful Alan Titchmarsh. I used to love my watering can so this brought back special memories.
    My attempt is over at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless, such a great little helper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Send him over here, I've got 22 thirsty acres that could do with some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo has classic written all over it! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so cute! My little boy always wants his welly boots on too. Hope you had a lovely birthday in April too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it..what a cutie! Feel free to check out my entry too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photo and love the PJ - welly combo, my girls follow the same fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is classic, The Boy loves his wellies so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's just too cute - what a fab pic of him. It was so lovely to see Freddy today...he's such a dude :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so cute! My little boy always wants his welly boots on too. Hope you had a lovely birthday in April too. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...