Google+

Monday 2 May 2011

Blue Friesian...the Wedding Cover

I've reviewed the fabulous Blue Friesian products on my blog before.  I was very impressed with the website and with the end results.  So, when the opportunity came up for me to make a magazine cover in the Royal Wedding promotion, I jumped at the chance.

With my own wedding anniversary fast approaching, I made a Glossy "Hallo!" Magazine cover for Ian, commemorating our upcoming special day.  Incorporating photos from our wedding day with a recent snap, I am delighted with the finished product.


I love Blue Friesian.  The website is now even easier to use with built in editing functions allowing you to resize and move photos in-situ. The finished cover is great and is a perfect memento for our 14th wedding anniversary.  For just £10 you can have your own glossy, fully personalised spoof cover made and delivered.

*I'm reviewing this simply because I love Blue Friesian and I wanted to tell everyone about how fab their products are! *

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...