Google+

Thursday 10 March 2011

A Makeover for Ken Barlow!

The Ideal Home Show is kicking off of Earl's Court tomorrow.  I am incredibly excited that I am going to be attending as a VIP guest of Harveys Furniture Store!  Harveys are the sponsors of Coronation Street and this year one of the highlights of the show is the recreation of No 1 Coronation Street aka Chez Barlow.  For the first time ever the house is getting a facelift!

TV presenter and architect George Clarke will be modernising Corrie's favourite abode with a glass extension and a loft conversion...what would the neighbours think!  It would certainly get Eileen's tongue wagging wouldn't it!

The remodernisation of this iconic dwelling will certainly be interesting for Corrie fans.  I will have exclusive access to the new design as well as getting to meet gorgeous George and two fantastic, huge Corrie Stars.  I can't wait!

So check back on my blog for details, exclusive pics and news from the Ideal Home Show.

The show runs from the 11th to the 27th of March at Earl's Court.  It's well worth a visit and is a great family day out with more than 600 exhibitors, demonstrations, unique shopping opportunities and lots of celebrity guests.

Check it out at  http://www.idealhomeshow.co.uk/

*In more Corrie related news...the winner of my Typhoo and Coronation Giveaway is....Mummy24 (@ashallan)...CONGRATULATIONS....I'll be sending out your goodies shortly!  Please DM me your address details!*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...