I've now been sent a pack of their Unscented Wipes to try out. They are pure and simple made using high purity water. With the same impressive specifications as the original wipes, they are:
- 100% bio-degradable, compostable and chlorine free
- Have recyclable packaging
- 99.9% of the ingredients are plant derived
- Unique vegetable based preservative system
- Dermatologically approved
- pH balanced
- Not tested on animals
- Do not contain any potential irritants...No parabens, no alcohol, no SLS.
- Made in UK
They are a good size and lovely and thick and do the job brilliantly. They are definitely a top quality wipe!
The packaging now incorporates a new strong plastic rigid label for keeping the wipes moist. I think that it's a really clever design feature. It isn't made of raised plastic like on some wipes, it is flush with the packaging so you can stack your packs in storage neatly. Thoughtful and practical! It is still working well half way down the pack and hasn't lost its stick.
Jackson Reece Unscented Baby Wipes are perfect for any messy clean up jobs. Bottoms, hands and faces are all cleansed thoroughly and gently.
Jackson Reece's Award winning range of wipes are available to buy online and in the baby aisle of leading retailers.