Google+

Saturday 19 March 2011

Gardens2You Cast Iron Ornaments

Recently we were lucky enough to win a Facebook competition with Gardens2You.

I wrote:

"When a butterfly flutters by it fills me with such pleasure,
A beautiful piece of living art, nature's lovely treasure.
This reminder of their beauty would last throughout the year,
Bringing memories of Summer Days to fill my heart with cheer :)"



My little poem won me a Cast Iron Rusty Look Butterfly Garden Ornament.  (I know it's no Shakespeare sonnet but I was very proud to have won!!) 




It was a sweet little ornament that would look great amongst plants or can be wall mounted.




It's a bargain at just £5.99 from Gardens2You .  They also stock a great range of other ornaments (I love the Cast Iron Geckos!) as well as planters, lighting, planters, wall art, garden accessories and wind spinners.  



Check out their website and like them on Facebook for competitions and chat!  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...