Google+

Thursday 27 January 2011

T Shirt Printing.net Review

T Shirt Printing.net is an online store with over twenty years of experience that provides bespoke printing on a wide range of quality garments for all occasions. 


Offering highly competitive pricing; a huge selection of garments and colours; high quality silk screen printing and fast turnaround times on quantities from 12 to 100,000 items, they are the "number one destination for screen printing your personalised T-Shirts, hooded tops, sweatshirts and workwear".


They stock a wide range of products in sizes from kids' to adults' from an array of suppliers such as Fruit of the Loom and Screenstars, and even offer an environmentally friendly organic ladies' Tee!  Or you can source your own garments ready for them to print.  


Perfect for work wear, sport's teams, charities, fashion lines, stag and hen parties or promotions, the team at T-Shirt Printing will be happy to discuss your requirements on their freephone Customer Services line on  0800 046 7633.  They pride themselves in providing an honest and easy to understand way of doing business and a "real person" to speak to, who will help fulfil your printing needs with minimum stress and total satisfaction. 


Sounds fab, but what about the merchandise itself?


I was lucky enough to receive a sample unisex T-Shirt to review.  I'd requested an XL one and it was very generously sized.  The quality of the material (90% cotton, 10% polyester) was evident and the seaming was strong and neat.   The screen printed logo was of a funky monkey face.  It was well applied, vibrant and colourful...not to mention fun!







I made my willing husband model the T-shirt and it fitted well and was comfortable to wear.  He happily wore it all day and said "It's a good fit, the quality is great and the design is well applied.  Our little lad loves the monkey face so it's got his seal of approval too!"






When reviewing any item of clothing, the washing is always a consideration.  This pre-shrunk garment can be machine washed inside out on a warm wash.    I put mine in on my usual 40 degree setting.  It can be tumble dried on a medium heat but I drip dried mine as I don't use a drier for my laundry.  The garment is non-iron which suits me just fine (I argue that I am saving the environment by reducing my carbon footprint.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!)


I have to say this T-shirt washed up as good as new.  The printing was just as bright and vibrant and showed no signs of wear and tear.  There was no shrinking...definitely a quality garment!  Impressive.


As T-Shirt Printing UK offer a bespoke service, they offer you a no-obligation quote to suit your requirements which promises to be competitive.  The minimum order is for 12 garments which would be perfect for a party, a night out, a holiday or special event when you want your group to stand out and be noticed!    Or how about ordering for your playgroup, nursery or school?  Give them a call and have a chat!










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...