Google+

Thursday 6 January 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful..1, 2, 3!

Mummy From the Heart has started a fabulous new meme for us bloggers to join in with.  We are invited to post three things for which we are grateful for.  All the positive energy this generates throughout our virtual world will surely chase away the January blues.  In spite of the weather, the economy, the gloomy mornings or the atrocity that is Eastenders...if we can all think of three things with which we are blessed, then we can make our world a happier place!

1:  Realising it is Friday tomorrow which means it's the weekend much sooner than I thought!

2:  My daughter has got a place in an after school dancing club and has been invited to her first birthday party since moving to her new junior school.  Transferring her to a different school was a big gamble but it has paid off.  She is happier, more motivated and gaining in confidence.  So for me, to see her making friends, joining clubs and cementing relationships makes me extremely happy.

3:  My 18 month old son has learned so many new words.  Today he was playing with his sister's Mr Potato Head and independently named "eyes", "nose", "shoes" and "mouth".  He is becoming such a bright, little boy who delights me everyday.  I love watching his developments.  He is definitely our last baby (five children is plenty!!) so I'm making sure I don't miss a moment!

I count my blessings and am thankful :)



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...