Google+

Monday 10 January 2011

I didn't read the rules!! But here's my video anyway...

I've been trying to get back my comping chi after my festive break. One competition that caught my eye was to make a video that captured your Habanero spirit.  Your ability to find beauty in the mundane.  To be inventive.  To show your spirit and your love of life in everyday moments.  I thought I had it down.  I filmed my moment and edited my clips (editing is getting slightly better, if not better certainly less stressful). 

While I was waiting for my film to upload I thought I'd read the terms and conditions.  Arrgghh!  As it was for an alcohol company, no-one could appear in the video if they were under 25 or appeared to look as if they were under 25.  However much I squint, my 18 month old baby does not pass for a full grown, alcohol swilling adult!  Ergo my video is ineligible for this contest.

Not to be deterred though, I thought I'd share it here on my blog and show my Habanero spirit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...